Creating your own Bearface course is simple. Follow these steps:
Step 1: Contact us to request access
- Click here to create an account and request access to the Bearface course that you want to use or evaluate.
- If you already have an account, sign in and then request access to the Bearface course in which you are interested.
- After you requested a course, a Bearface representative will send you an email notification that the course is setup under your account.
Step 2: Sign-in and Set Up Your Course
- Once you receive the Bearface confirmation email, go to www.mybearface.com and sign-in. You will see the course in your account.
- We know your time is valuable, so we have already pre-loaded assignments and assessments that the authors recommend based on their own teaching experience. If you don’t want to make any changes, then you are all set!
- But we know that you also want to teach the course your own way. It’s easy to add course sections, reorganize assignments, add your own content and assessments, or build your own reports. We have created video tutorials and answered frequently asked questions. Click here to go to our Bearface tutorials.
Step 3: Tell Your Student Where to Find Your Course
To direct your students to your course, send to them the unique course web address:
- When you are in your course, click Course Administration>Course Invite.
- Copy the course web address (see figure below).
- Paste the course web address into your syllabus and other places where your students can find it.
For Students: Get Your Bearface On!
Registering for your instructor’s Bearface course is easy. Follow these steps:
Step 1: Click on your course web address
You instructor should have provided a course web address. If you don’t have a web address, check the course syllabus, ask your instructor, or ask one of your classmates.
Step 2: Create an account and sign-in
- It is fast and easy to create an account. To start, click here.
- You already have a Bearface account? Perfect, sign-in here.
Step 3: Purchase access to the course
- It’s easy to purchase access to your Bearface course online using a Paypal account, credit or debit card, or ACH withdrawal from your checking account.
- If you purchased an access code from your bookstore, just enter the code and click submit.
- Are you not sure that you will stay or drop the course? Select 14-day free trial period so you have time to decide.